Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Staying on track

Hi,

Today has been busy, getting things into shape around here and staying on track with my new program. I am so proud of my Family, they are eating what I am having for tea and I really did not think they would come at the fish for tea and was stressing about what I could give them if they all had it and hated it, but suprise they all enjoyed it and apart from Trin who would have nothing to do with her fish they all did really well, we had Dhuie baked in the oven in alfoil with lemon juice, ginger, onion, soy sauce and some corriander with rice and steamed broccoli and carrots. They all looked a bit horrified at me dishing it up but Tim was pleasantly suprised it tasted so good, so I just thank and Love them so much for supporting me and helping make life easy for me that I dont have to cook them separate meals. I have not put 1 wrong thing in my mouth today and I am feeling really happy with myself woo hoo. Okay sorry for all that back patting but believe me I need it, I have to break out of this fat cyclone once and for all. My poor scrap blog is turning into a diet journal but I just need to find my feet with this and then it will hopefully flow, boy I have had more energy already today achieving so much more than usual. I think taking the first step and making yourself do it often lightens the burden 100%, suddenly you burst from a cloud of guilt and unhappiness and start to blossom again. So my Family in the City are also jumping on board according to my Mum today and that is so great. We will do it together.

Well I better get this office cleaned up, the computer man is coming tomorrow and he is a rather large chap and on a walking stick so I dont want him coming to any grief in here!! Best clean all the crap out the way and make his life easier and take the worry off me also, last time he tripped on the kiddie gate getting in here and I nearly laid an egg big time, you know when you feel everything drop inside and go hot and flushed, it was that scary, I would need the fire brigade boys to help get him back up. pheeww really nice man though but he is just not in the best of health. Okay better end that story I could go on about more funny stuff from his visit but I better leave it there. lol. I am off on that note to have my cup of tea and yoghurt for sweeties. all good!!!
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers