Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Wow the holidays are over so fasssstttt

Hi,
I can not believe the holidays have finished seems so surreal that tomorrow the old school routine kicks back into action and it is all hands on deck to get out the door by that set time!! The kids have mixed feelings about it, Keelan is not looking forward to it, whether it is an age thing or the thought of his teachers he may have I dont know. Trinity seems non perplexed by it all really not having a comment or show of emotion 1 way or the other and Rainee well she has to wait till noon for her first stint of kindy tomorrow and she is breaking her neck full steam ahead she was ready a few weeks ago. I just hope they have great teachers and are with their friends.

Today we baked, banana cake and banana muffins and cherry and almond slice. Mum is staying with us ATM so she was my kitchen hand as well as the kids so it all was all good!! D.H. is so happy his favourite goodies have been made for his lunch box and the kids are excited to have some fresh home baked goodies for their lunches as well. Keelan and I went to see Happy feet this arvo while Nana was around to look after the others, the girls saw it with her last week and as I have had Zay I have not had the chance to take Keelan to the movies so today was it. It was enjoyable but boy we had a big popcorn to share, I swear it is like a never ending pack of tim tams, we just couldnt find the bottom and I could hardly get out the cinema seat I ate that much, mind you I had to keep eating it as a nana nap was threatening once I got into relax mode!! lol.

The weather has been kinder to us today and the rest of the day has been spent getting the last minute bits and pieces ready for tomorrow. So I hope we all get the kids off to school safe and sound tomorrow and good luck getting back into the routine, cant believe Feb is knocking on the door already.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers