Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hot hot hot

Hi

Wow havent we just had 2 day of scorchers!!! We had an amazingly quiet Australia Day, must be getting too old, could think of nothing worse than being outside the house yesterday once it heated up, too hot. Thank goodness for air con, we had a movie afternoon, we have watched a couple of movies lately branded Family viewing and we have found them the best, funny bit for Tim and I at our level and yet entertaining and still funny for the kids all ages and really good story lines. I will look out for more of them next time. Little manhattan was 1 and the other was Dreamer, great movies.

Had a down day Friday missing my girls but have been on top of it since then, so glad I have both sex Children as together they just bring a lovely balance, I have been home with the boys for a week and my little chatterboxes and funny little spirited girls have been greatly missed, I have even had the boys missing them big time. So I am not the only sookie around here.

Yesterday the boys gave me a hard time about my sleeping in which I dont think 7.30-8am is too bad so I bet them this morn I could be up and out the house for a swim at the beach by 8am and I was, no breaky but that was fine and I spent the most time in the water, it was quite rough but it was refreshing then home for a shower and start the day getting ready for Tim's folks to visit. Not a bad day all round must go now and eat our BBQ Tim had cooked, will get some more pics up later.

Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

Hot is an understatment our air con struggling to keep up got the fans pumping aswell,staying home today and pottering around the house. Went to the speedway last night it was a warm one but great night of racing we got there early and sat in front of the corporate boxes so got the shade, the kids had a ball my girls are rev heads there is no hope for them.

What was the name of the company over east that you got your cricut machine of as over here they are very expensive.

Have a great day and will catch up with you

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers