Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cleaning up




Hi
Hope you are all enjoying the last days of holidays, not long now for the routine to be back in full swing. Today Keelan and I did some cleaning out of toys and rubbish, cant believe that amongst all my Girls toys and little bags stuffed with goodies they had 2 big bags of rubbish!! I wont even go there and describe some of it but I am so pleased to be sorted once again, it is just amazing what gets thrown into toy boxes and old handbags not to mention some of the clothing items that get caught up in it all, they have some socks back clean now. Truly sounds like my house was a pig pen but it wasnt on the outside, just some of the things hidden in boxes, mainly old bits of paper with scribble on it. So they have a lovely clean bedroom and toy room now. Tomorrow after getting the book list sorted at school I will be into their clothes!!

So I have managed to do a bit of creating, a friend asked me to do a swap ATC with her about friends so I have created the above. The other 2 l.o.s are from the VIP magical mystery tour I went on in Albany gosh well over a year and half ago but it was great so I am finally scrapping them, not completely happy with the l.o. but I dont do too much scenery scrapping but I have more to do, so that is my project to do ATM.

I have ordered your Stampin up stuff today Kim and Mum so that should be back next week. I will create a couple of cards for us to do when you come down next Kim. Thankyou Kim and Elaine for leaving me comments, sounds silly but I got teary when I had some comments this week, it means so much to hear from you. I keep trying to get Tim to take a break to Albany but he is onto my intensions Elaine so he gets evassive on me now when I bring up the subject but I live in hope!!!

Missing my girls, they are having so much fun with Nana, she wears them out going here and there but they love it. I will have to do something fun with the boys before they come home poor Keelan has not been anywhere with me over the holidays this year we didnt even do swimming lessons so it has been a real quiet holiday.

Well I am off to do a bit more creating before Men in trees comes on, love that show.
Take care
Trace.
P.S. Sorry the photos above are not the best, my battery was flashing low so I had to get them done quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

Can't wait for the stampin up order to come in looking forward to having a play, Mum and dad are down tomorrow Jack is racing in Pinjarra and they are stopping in for lunch so I will show mum the catalogue as she is keen to get into the scrapping and card making, can't wait till she moves closer.

Had a busy day today mikayla had a sleep over with the girls and i went around to nannas this morning to go to the beach with them, Mikayla has developed a real fobia for the beach and the water she cried and was anxsious for a good hour nothing would settle her but we perservered and she settled enough to play on the sand it broke my heart to see her in that way but what can you do, she loved the beach last year in Busselton so I'm not sure what has turned her, the joys of being 3!!
Dakota loved the beach playing in the sand and she had a paddle in the water nothing fazes her at all a very content little girl. Trin and Rainee had a ball we were all very worn out when we got back to Nanna's in time for lunch.

We haven't long been home we went with Brad to speedway practise and the drags I wasn't going I had plans for a quiet one but Brad didn't want to go by himself so we loaded up the girls and it was a lovely evening Mikayla is in awe with the whole atmosphere and loves getting down into the pits were the action is, Brad caught up with a couple of Formula 500 guys and the word is out that he is going to race doesn't take long even in the city for the word to get around!!

Well i'm staying home tomorrow looking forward to no running around get stuck into the washing and ironong the joyous jobs of a domestic goddess

Loved the layouts of Albany brings back memories I can't believe I haven't lived there for over 8 years scarey - getting old

Hope you enjoy the next few days before Keelan and the girls go back to school

speak soon

Love

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers