Sunday, January 28, 2007

When hot create!!




Hi
Today has been another hot day and after a hot night as well, we did not venture outside too much so I did what I had to and then after lunch I started to create woo hoo. The l.o.'s above are done with Fancy pants products and paper. I am in love with this stuff, it is so nice to have enough of 1 brand of product to produce a l.o. with it all, makes life so easy, I did these similar as I want to put them up on my wall. The top photo of Trin is more true to colour than the second. I just love how colourful and matching these products are. Can you guess I am super impressed with fancy pants stuff, will be buying much much more of their products in the future.
1 more sleep till girls come home woo hoo, cant wait, life will be back in the house, I have missed them so much they certainly brighten up my days that is for sure, Trini is so home sick she cant wait to be home. So what does a Mother do who is fretting for her Daughters??? Scraps pics of them just to rub salt into the wounds lol. but it did give me lots of time to reflect on how much I love the qualities they have and how much they mean to me!! That can't be a bad thing I guess!! Other than that Tim has done major bonding with Zay today fixing up the girls furniture and Zay was the tradesman, what a laugh DADDY says "go get me the hammer Zay please from the shed" those short stubby legs burnt holes in the tiles getting out to the shed to please Daddy, back in he comes so proud with hammer in hand. Then back out the door he goes taking it all back out for Dad, gee how does a Mum get the same response for some help with housework, we get bursts of help I suppose but the novelty of helping Mum sure does wear off in a second. Although as I say that I must remember Darling Zay is only too happy to give the Vac a whip around the house for me yet the girls are scared of the vac, hmmm maybe they are smarter then I think.

So Keelan is ready for school next week with almost everything marked and books covered. Just the marking of the clothes to do and Trins stuff has to be marked. I have to say that I am starting to look forward to the "routine" back in action and to see what my days will be like this year with 2 home most of the time rather that 3. I just hope my Babies love it at preschool and Kindy and that Keelan gets to be in the same class as his best buds so we all can settle in for a good year!! Better go and organise something for tea.
Have a great week getting the kiddies ready for school and hope all goes well.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace

To blogs in one day I better check my temperature!!
It has been a stinker here today I am dreading the electricity bill this month. Both girls are in bed Mikayla was exhausted helping Daddy today his little shadow, this evenig she worked out she could push the Formula and pushed it in and out of the shed for about an hour.

Dakota took her first tumble yesterday and has carpet burn on her nose but didn't really bother her, she gets up and keeps going.

I love the layouts the colours and patterns are great where did you get that paper!! I love it great for layouts of the girls its funny how some papers really fit to the personality of kids the vibrance really suits the girls and will look great on the wall.

Going to get back to the tennis go Roger!!!

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers