Sunday, January 07, 2007

Some layouts to share




Hi,
These 3 l.o.'s are my most recent, the 1st is Zay and Tim, love these new p.p with the family type themes. The other is Family and it is all of us, the 1st l.o. I have done of us as a Family, don't get photos of Tim and I too often and the last l.o. is of me and that was so hard to do, I hate hate hate having my photo taken with so much weight on but I think I need to start getting over that and giving my kids something about me, my jounalling is about me and who I am and some of my loves!! I have some more but that will have to be tomorrow, I also have photos of Trin having her hair cut yesterday but that can also wait, blogger has had enough of my time today waiting for these to upload.

A busy day here today doing all the cleaning and catching up with the mopping and washing and vaccuming, oh I do loooove a clean house and it feels like such a sense of achievement but not for too long when the 4 kidlets are in and out and hungry, it soon gradually starts to decline. Tim and I had drinks last night outside with the kids, I got a bit merry and then we walked around the block, dont really know how I did it being so under the weather, I think I floated around the block, probably why Rainee and I beat the rest of them home by miles, anyway it was lovely to get some exercise and all to music as southbound a big band weekend show was only up the road so we enjoyed the music from the front door and walking around the block, eskimo joe, John Butler trio and Wolfmother just to name some. It was better than fighting with 20,000 people up the oval to listen to it. So today as the day is going on I am starting to feel ordinary but you get that when you indulge. It was good to let my hair down though.
So enjoy whats left of the weekend and catch you later.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers