Friday, January 05, 2007

Clean up

Hi
Today was a bit spur of the moment that turned into a mountain of cleaning. I decided this morning to get 4 boxes unpacked that had been on our patio waiting to be unpacked but I kept putting it off as I did not know where to put the stuff in them, anyway I bit the bullet today and cleaned them out but also got D.H. in the shed searching for the china boxes to finish off my china cabinet, well we have ended up finding everything but what I started off wanting to unpack and I am wondering where they have gone. But I am very pleased with the amount of cleaning up and clearing out we managed to do. The kidlets were perfect seeing as I was otherwise occupied and all went really well until everyones stomach started grumbling and then some saddies and words that should have been left unsaid got spoken, however it was all good after lunch and I managed to have it all cleared up and away bar 1 box in this office hmmm .

Funny how sometimes the spur of the moment decisions give the best results and hubby had no time to get grumpy about the thought of it and just fell in sink and got his shed looking a lot more organised in the process!! So I was pretty tired this arvo after all but also after lunch we had a scare with Zay. Rainee had peanut paste on her toast this a.m. and that was cool as Zay was outside at this time and not anywhere near her (he is allergic to peanuts) anyways she wanted 2 pieces of toast and then wouldn't eat 1 so I wrapped it up and told her it was her lunch, normally I would have binned it but I had a bug bear about waste this a.m. so at lunchtime I gave it to her and told her that was her lunch just mucking anyway she ate it I thought but she only ate the middle and left the crusts on a toy, so after our real lunch, Zay ventured over and I looked to him in the lounge just dropping the crusts and spitting out some and saying yuck and trying to make himself sick, we grabbed him and grabbed a container while he tryed to be sick but couldnt, then Tim said "Dont make a deal of it and he might be alright" so I gave him a drink and tryed to change the subject and put dummy in and went to change his nappy and that is when he started getting really upset and sticking his tongue out and gagging and then the rash appeared around his mouth so I flew him back out the kitchen and got the container and up came all his lunch and I tryed to find the phenergan in the pantry and when I couldnt I just threw everything out and got all the medicine down, got that into him and then Tim watched him while I decided to go through all the pantry and sort it all out. So something else I achieved out of rage. I had cereal and everything flying out the pantry when I was hunting for the bloody medicine. So now the peanut paste is in the bin and this is a definite peanut free household, I will not risk him having any more accidental exposure. I am going to take him to the Dr. and get an allergy test done on him as I really need to know how bad he is and if he will need to have an epi pen next time. He is so amazing but, he knows as soon as he has accidently had it that he needs to be sick and that he has to show me his tongue is swelling. He can't talk to tell me so it he does really well to let me know how he feels. I just wont jeopardise his life for the sake of a few in the house liking peanuts as I said to Rainee, "we may like peanuts but we love our bubba more". So that was our day. Eventful, organisation happening big time and lots of cleansing. All good!!! Tomorrow little bubba is getting some curls cut off and I am guessing it will make him look like a little boy boo hoo. Lucky we cant have anymore or I might be chasing hubby around the house again!!! On that note I am departing, layouts to share tomorrow.

Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers