Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to normality.
















Hi, things here today have gone back to reality with Tim starting his new job. hmm it has been enjoyable having him home for a break but now it is all back to normal again with me home with the kidlets and fighting a loosing battle to keep the home front clean!! I realise how much he picks stuff up off the floor and fossics around tidying up when he is home and possibly more to the point how much when the kidlets follow him around and stay outside they dont destroy the house inside. Never mind all good things come to an end.

The kidlets and I cooked cakes today and now I cant keep them out of them, we made cupcakes with blue icing and chocolate cake mega size, ( small baking dish) so that should give D.H. something for his lunches and the sweet kids kept saying we are making this for Daddy arent we Mum for his new job.

So that has been our day nothing exciting unfortunately, I have put a new layout up, of Keelan I just love that blue it is my favourite colour, I am so a blue person. I used my new cricut machine for the heading and it is wonderful, I think they are an easy way to simplify l.o.'s. I love the font too. Tonight I hope I can steal myself away from tennis and create but will see how it goes. Well D.H. home must go and catch up on his day.
See ya
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trace - sounds like you need a holiday....hmmm...albany perhaps!!
hehe love Elaine


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers