Saturday, January 13, 2007

more creating!!




Hi
Hope everyone is loving these holidays as much as I am, although D.H. is getting serious job hunting so I have a feeling my load will soon get heavier, it has been lovely having him around and sharing the load with the kidlets. We have been achieving so much, I just can't believe how much cleaning up and out it takes with a family of 6, I seem to be forever starting again at the the other end and D.H. has a job here as full time yardie, having half an acre with a lot of garden means lots of clean up. But Keelan always helps Tim outside and Zay does his best to potter around behind them trying to help hmmm. But we do literally take a trailer load of stuff away every 2nd weekend, the peppy trees are lovely and cooling but they sure shed leaves. So with that inside I have been changing things around also, when we unpacked this time I just found a home for things, not really the right place for some so now I am slowly getting to find the right place, which brings me to today, I brought on Friday a new Paper stacker which has a dust cover and it is great, Today my D.H. let me sleep in big time and even did all my morning housework so I had breaky and went from room to room finding all the work done, Bacon and eggs payback for him in the morning for sure. But because I slept so long and heavy I thought I would not get too much done today but it has been the opposite thank goodness. So back to the paper stacker, sorry getting so sidetracked here. I went through all my patterned paper and put it all in there, where I can see it and get to it all in order of the brands and then sorted out my bazzill and generally found things I wondered where I had put it and got totally organised. I am so impressed with it now it looks wonderful.

I have also discovered that I really dont need to purchase bazzill or p.p. for at least a decade. Time for me to create big time and get this stash shrinking. I had a bit of a buying frenzy happening last year but it is all stopping now, I have to resist the shops for a while and use what I have!!!

Now the l.o.s above are the wrong way around, it is a double l.o. which reads My girls r fun. The other is a family layout with about the best photo I have of us all so far. Living in hope of being able to get some weight off and go for family shoot through the year. Living in hope being the key word here. If anyone finds my willpower be sure to post it back please. lol.

Other than that we are not up to too much, might have to venture somewhere with the kids this week although Keelan is going with his Dad on Monday for a week so that will be some fun for him and the Boys are racing Go karts next weekend so they are looking forward to racing again this year after having a break last year. Hope it is not too hot for them, Keelan had to get a new helmet as the other was too small, not a cheap venture but hey his head is certainly worth protecting big time. Love that Boy to pieces, he is just so wonderful. Love them all to pieces actually, even the girls who decided this a.m. to go for a ride on there bikes around the big block and not tell anyone, Tim went in pursuit on his bike and met them at the round a bout, they have had their bikes taken off them for 2 weeks Dad has said, and tonight at tea I gave them the big lecture about going off and the kidnappers around etc. I dont think they will consider doing that again, thank goodness we have really quiet streets in our neighbourhood!!!

So I will leave this huge post, thankyou if you got to the end of it and be back later.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear the girls didn't get too far on their pushies, you have your heart in your mouth sometimes being a mum!
Love love love your beautiful layouts, keep sharing Tracey, love you and miss ya heaps
Elaine and girls @
Scrapbook Designs Albany


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers