Monday, April 28, 2008

Phew, all peace and quiet restored.

Hi, some random pics of our last few days, whilst cleaning up a heap of compost on Thursday Tim found heaps of frogs and the kiddos were happy to model a few of them, eeewwww. My garden is still producing some lovely roses which I love.
These are the kiddos in the bubble at the park we went to on Friday arvo, they had so much fun we basically came home fed and showered them and put them to bed, all houses should be built with a park. LOL. Zay was just completely zonked, we battled to get tea into him. It shows how much we need parks, the cars in Donnybrook were from far and wide, word has spread about this mega playground and apart from big lack of Toilets they have a great park that is such an enjoyable free thing to take the kiddos to. So the story goes a Gentlemen that passed away donated his money to build this park, what a huge act of kindness to give to the children of your community. It is apparently always busy so lucky it is mega size. We saw Uncle Dick marching in the Anzac Parade on TV, he was proudly marching in Perth parade which he has done for many years, this year he caught the train into Perth which was great for him, so great to see Perth have such great crowds at the ANZAC services. Keelan had a great time talking to Uncle Dick and admiring his medals while we were in Perth, if we lived closer we would have been in the crowd for him as he is thinking this may be his last march at 82 years old. Pretty commendable effort.
This is what happens when you tell Dad your tooth is wobbly and nearly out although the need for tissues may indicate otherwise. Trin has lost her first top tooth and Rainee her second bottom tooth. They look funny without them and the fairy had to do a double pickup that night. LOL.

This is a closer look at Trin's frog who is now set free out in the garden somewhere.
It is nice to have some quiet restored to the house and now I have to loose the few kilos I found over the holidays so getting stuck into more house cleaning etc will be my priority this week, although I did the basics last week I still have plenty I left so I had time for other things. Yesterday was pure hell at times here with the rain and bored kiddos, it seems they will take a little time to adjust to winter weather this year as they so love being outside.
The girls and I cooked Banana cake, muffins, coconut delight and golden syrup pudding yesterday afternoon so they have some goodies for lunches and after school, they are getting to be great help with the baking side of cooking now which is great.

I am really looking forward to going to Camp this weekend, Tim is off Friday and Saturday to have the kiddos and I have a feeling the wheels on the car are going to be speeding out this drive not a minute after my departure time. I am soooooo looking forward to ME time phew it has been a while I think November last year was the last time I went and got inspired and created non stop. I have been working on a Mother's Day gift for my MIL and that is a process that is still ongoing as I am painting and crackling etc. I have gone from liking it to hating it to liking it again so the finished product will be interesting. Tim is great to use for my critic as he picks the exact same faults up with things as his Mum so I can pretty much fix what he finds fault in. Then I have to start on Mum's this week to give to her on the weekend. She is spending Mother's Day at the V8 Supercars so we are going to MIL's for lunch. WTG Mum look after Craig Lowndes for me. Heheheheehe.
Take care and have a great week. Trace.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janine said...

Cute little froggies!!!

Have fun at your camp- I know you will have heaps of fun and I can't wait to see all your wonderful LOs when you return!!!

Chrissy said...

Kids and froggies hey!! *giggle* So cute though, we are lucky to have lots of green tree frogs here, one big one that we callour Guard Frog as it sits every night above the door way in the gutter protecting us. ;)

Donnybrook brings back memories for me, my folks owned a holiday house in Toorbul when I was growing up and we visited often.

Love Chrissy x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers