Saturday, April 05, 2008

2 posts today!!

Hi,
We have had our usual busy Saturday but it was nice to have Tim around for the day instead of him being at work, this afternoon I got out the garden with Rainee cutting off dead rose buds and having a little tidy up, I love Autumn so much, the air feels great and refreshing and I just yearn to be outside playing in the garden, planting and cutting back just feels right now. Zay came and helped later on with his little tools, shovel, rake and little barrow, he is just so funny, this child makes my heart sing and sing and sing, he just yearns to learn and be involved, loves chatter and feeling important, he dug and raked and pulled weeds out for me, even had the teen look when he bent over with his undies showing, classic. LOL.
Here he is after he bit the dirt, silly Mum was instructing him on how to pose a certain shot and he just plain did a face dive head first into the dirt, I just cracked up you know the real good old belly laugh, it was so funny the look on his face and the disgust he felt over me roaring with laughter at his misfortune, Oh Zay you are the light in my darkest day you little ray of sunshine. We did clean him up after I could contain myself and he went on gardening with Tim and I. Thanks Baby for making my day.
We have some amazing plants to choose from these days, the sun was on this new plant we put in last week and showed the great colours it throws, wish I had the macro lens on though.
I also want to wish Keelan the very best for his Grading tomorrow, his red belt is what he is going for and his Dad is staying the weekend with him to be there tomorrow, they are tucked up out the caravan tonight watching a DVD and they have been off and about today together plus Dockers won so they are pretty happy campers tonight, sorry Brad about the eagles. I have downloaded free colour in pages for the girls tomorrow while grading is on and we have to be there by 9am so no sleep in tomorrow. What a wonderful sound it has been having the rain, just love how it refreshes everything and seeing as we have had no summer rains this year everything certainly needs to have that green tinge come back.

So looking forward to school holidays coming up, got lots planned for a change, especially time with my Mum and Dad and the kiddos, can't wait for that and catching up with My Brother, Kim and Family and hopefully a few friends I have not seen for ages. Trin has had a bad week at school so we now have to get this worked out once and for all, I may have to move her to another school if we don't get a solution in place for her.
Take care, Trace. xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

There is always something to keep us busy isn't there? Good luck to Keelan for his grading - I'm sure he'll do great and I really hope you get the problems at school sorted out for your girl. How awful for her to be having such troubles this early in her school years. Hugs to you all...

Kim xx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers