Saturday, April 12, 2008

Boys!!

Hi
Here is a layout I did of Keelan a while ago now but it took me forever just to add the finishing touches, finally it is done. It was great to revive the square punch and give it some use, have some more ideas for it also, just need to time to get it created.

Here is my handsome red belt before training the other night, he was reluctant to have pics taken as he didn't want to be late so the faces aren't the best he was pulling, these being the better of them all plus it was just going dark.
This little guy wants to fill Dad's shirts out really fast, he wants to drive a big Bulldozer like Daddy. What a classic, he nearly disappeared when he put it on. LOL.

So the holidays have started for us as of yesterday and the kiddos are doing the usual get up early when there is no school grrrrrrrrr. Keelan went to the movies with some mates yesterday and that was a dilemma and a half just to get that sorted out between 4 pre teens trying to organise the movies, the phone was ringing constantly with them toing and froing between each other about details, then Keelan had a call from another mate asking him to go to his place for a play and then when he told me I suggested he ring and invite this boy to go also so that meant more phone calls and then we get another call to say one of the boys doesn't really like the boy Keelan asked to go and that he was going to call that Boy and tell him it was postponed to another time so he didn't turn up while they were there, this made Keelan get angry so I told him to ring his mate and tell him if the other kid called to ignore him and come at the right time and Keelan would sit with him elsewhere. So in the end they all went and Keelan said they all had a great time and the boy he invited had them all in fits of laughter as he has the funniest of laughs. These boys will be in the same soccer team so they really have to get over this kind of angst. Keelan and his other 2 mates were cool with this boy coming, it was just 1 who was being cruel about it and he did ring this kid but he didn't have the guts in the end to tell him otherwise when it came to the crunch so the laugh ended up being on him, I was just proud of Keelan and the other boys for putting their mates feelings first and not just swaying with this other kids opinion. Anyway they had a blast and it was all good, oh boy I really didn't think boys would go through this stuff and it is all just beginning, wish I was 10 years younger in all this, I will still be sorting out teenagers when I am an old lady. LOL. Hope you kept up with all that but it truly was that chaotic and in the midst of the phone and problems I was flat out washing and cleaning, it was doing my head in. LOL

Trying desperately to get rid of this cold as Perth family have told me to stay away if I am still sick but Trin is starting to get it now. We have been shopping this morning while Trin was at dancing getting Tim all sorted with food for the week. The weather by day has been absolutely glorious, I so heart Autumn, it is definitely my season and sleeping at night with a doona as it is cooler is just bliss, just hate getting up in the mornings, I don't know why it has become so hard to get out of bed. LOL.
Well have a great weekend and if I dont get back before I go away next week have a great first week of holidays.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Have had fun catching up with you and your blog. :-)Hope that cold of yours cleared up and you've had a nice break with your kiddies. My munchkins finally all went back today so have had a little "me" time.

Take care Trace
Chrissy x


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers