Thursday, April 10, 2008

Heidi grace rocks.

Hi
I have been working on these layouts on Tuesday mornings at Craft group, I have been the last 2 weeks and it is amazing what I have been getting done, these pics are from Easter 2 years ago, can't believe the size of the kiddos then, boy they grow like mushrooms, I took heaps of photos for that easter egg hunt and I dont want to just scrap the best so I have basically scrapped them all, for me the pics show the kiddos how much they have grown and how much fun they had, they really do tell the story themselves, I am using Heidi Grace Urban acres range for it, as it is fun and whimsy like Easter time is to Kiddos. I did my Demo in Feb at Spotlight and basically spent all my pay back on buying the range that was there. Have you tried Heidi Grace rub ons?? They are fantastic and I was amazed that they rub onto layers like above with no trouble at all, I am hooked.

click on pics to enlarge them.


I still have several more pages to complete this story so will be doing some more over the next few days to get completed, the beauty about buying a story and having double sided paper is that I have plenty of choice for the pages. Excuse the really poor photo quality of the layouts, I wanted natural light to show the true colours but as usual its a dull old day everytime I take pics of layouts, might have to go back to my old way of photographing them.

Best news is my kiddos finish school today, YAHOO, sleep in tomorrow and with the start of a cold lingering, you know the one with the old dry scratchy throat type, yucko, I have been to the chemist and I am armed with Echinacea etc to kill it quick. Tomorrow I may have more layouts to share so stay tuned. LOL.
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi trace
Love the layouts there were at Rockingham weren't they??
I having a lovely birthday been out to lunch and mum and dad and your mum and dad coming for tea should be lovely

See yo next week

Kim


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers