Thursday, April 24, 2008

The beauty of Autumn.

Hi
These were taken on Tuesday, the amazing sky was so beautiful with it's heavy rain clouds brewing and yet the sun still trying to come out and shine. The boys just had to get on their wet weather gear and get out in the rain and puddles, Zay was like a Weetbix kid, jumping and yelling in the puddles, how much fun does he make getting down and dirty look. LOL.

One of the joys of childhood.
God's beauty shining down on us, how can you just not take the time to enjoy our beautiful land and world.

Tim is on holidays with us and although we seem to be busy in different parts of the house and shed it is still nice to have company for lunch and tea breaks. The kiddos are like his second skin so I have had many hours to think and procrastinate, as that is all my scrapping amounts to ATM, I am need my MOJO home right now and that inspiration I once had to return. SIGH.

Keelan is having a sleep over tonight at a mates and I had arvo tea with a friend this afternoon, she made yummy scones and we had the works with them, such a great way to spend the arvo. Keelan and I shopped this morning and then I came home and made Pea and Ham soup so the smell has teased everyones noses all day, it was yummo tonight with Ham and Cheese Fococcia rolls to accompany it. My kind of Wonderful that's for sure.
These holidays are flying by which is not good but I have lots in the next few weeks to look forward to.
Tomorrow is still hanging in the air, Tim has offered me a day to myself or go with him and kiddos to a great new big playground in the South West and onto his Folks for arvo tea, the jury is still out on that one. LOL. Yesterday we all had flu shots, Zay had fever and aches last night from 12am to 2am so I spent time up with him getting his fever down and getting him settled again, ready for bed now and its only 8.30pm, must be cuppa time!!
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers