Monday, May 05, 2008

Top Time!!

Hi,
Back from Stamp Camp and had the best time ever, created the most layouts at Camp I have ever created, 7 layouts I was on a role and they just kept flowing, they were so fun to do, I painted, glued, stamped and played with many different techniques. So much fun, lots of cuttlebug fun. I will share layouts later when I get pics of them. We did a Kaiser wooden book on Friday night which I still have to finish, I need to decide which way I will go with it, then we had 5 cards which were classes plus a couple of collections projects, owl and 2 butterflies. Then I did another 2 cards yesterday before it was time to leave.

The food was just so yummy, scrummy out of this world, great to meet new faces and catch up with others we have not seen since November and spend the weekend with Mum, so I am feeling over the moon from the whole experience.

Nothing like camp to bring back the mojo, what is great about this camp is getting to experience so many different ladies talents, card makers, mixed media artists, scrappers, everybody comes together with their showcase of talent.

On the home front, Daddy weekend went well, they had a great time, Keelan's team won their first soccer match 7-1, he apparently helped set up 2 of the goals and played fantastic for his first game. He then spent the weekend with his Dad so that left Tim with 3 kiddos, Trin had dancing as usual Saturday and they visited a couple of friends and played at the park and had many bike rides with Dad, Tim now appreciates why the pantry door has a squeek due to being opened on such a regular basis to feed these hungry little bellies, he was running out of options by late yesterday. LOL. I came home to tea cooking, a clean house and all my usual Sunday chores had been done, how wonderful was that!! Well I better go and get some more done, take care,
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers