Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Weekend retreat layouts.

Hi
Finally getting a chance to put some of my retreat creations up here, the top one I went to camp with this idea in my head and was really happy with how it turned out, great fun putting the house together which I might add I have had since the retreat in October last year I went to, so happy to finally get to use it.
this is a layout that will always remind me in years to come what my kiddos loved to do when it rains, a memory I dont want to forget.
You will remember these pics of the frog, Rainee's little prince charming, LOL. Love it.
This layout has a butterfly which was one of our projects, we had 2 and some made mobiles and hangings but I wanted to add it to this layout, love the colours in this layout and doing all the flowers was fun too.
I have more but will add them next post. This week has been flying by fast, Monday caught up on things, Tuesday morning went to craft for 2 hours, Zay loves the Nana's that look after him, they are just "pure sweetness" and love the interaction with the kids so much, he gets extremely spoilt and I get some scrapping done although I am still working on Mother's Day projects, Today I have been cleaning up and tryed to clean my scrap room but I truly give up, I have way too much stuff and lack of space so I need to get on a mission to be using it up before I even look at anything else. (yeh right). Had Teacher, Parent interview for Keelan after school, Trin's is tomorrow and came home and cooked Cheese and Corn Muffins to go with our Lamb and Barley Soup that I have cooked today for tea and then a friend picked me up for a card making class tonight that I am going to go to every fortnight, great group of friendly Ladies and now I can build up my stash of cards.

Things are changing around here, you know how you feel those shifts take place every so often like when the last one toilet trains and you are not having to change nappies and they get more independent and need a little less of your time, all the kiddos seem to be at a point where I can do more things I enjoy and they are capable of helping Tim when I am not here, I am sad their small years seem to have passed so quick but at the same time I am embracing the feeling of the weight on my back being halved and the chance for me to get out and interact with Adults again, it is a wonderful feeling to sometimes step out of the Family dynamics and just be You for a little while, makes me a better Mum also on the flip side.
So that's it for now, hope you are having a productive week.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers