Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More layouts from stamp camp.

Hi
Firstly I will share these layouts before I update on life around here, these are a double layout, tells a story about our Summer Sunday's this year.
This layout below is my favourite ATM, we did got the owl as a class and we made them up with our kit and they were all so different in the end. He just seemed to need to be with these 2 cuties.
You have to wonder about the course of your life sometimes, it seemed like everything was finally starting to get a little easier and I was finally starting to branch out and join some like minded Women in my favourite hobby of all and then the spanner just comes flying out of nowhere and now I have to let the me time go again and become house bound again. Tim came home on Monday night with the news that he is getting posted away to work and will be on 2 week away and 1 week home roster. We both had to do a lot of thinking as to whether it was going to work with the kiddos etc. We have decided we need to suck it and see basically, we can always pull out if it is not going to work out but we won't know unless we try. It will certainly have it's advantages and disadvantages but for now we will just go with it.

Mother's Day was certainly different this year, it started out with the kiddos giving me their handmade creations which were very cute and they were so proud of their creations as I was too, Trin remembered to give me her card yesterday, LOL, so it was all a bit hit and miss, we had breakfast and then got ready for Church, Keelan was doing a reading and it was a wonderful service with many families packing the church for Pentecost Sunday, Father Wally certainly put the Dads and kids on notice as to how to pull their fingers out for Mum, (all of which fell on deaf ears with this clan), we no sooner left Church and the bickering started and I started to think the kiddos were on a mission to destroy Mother's Day, we then had to head to MIL's for Lunch and then my Sermon started after a few kilometres down the road of the still niggling and bickering. I certainly couldn't wait to get to MIL's and have a red wine, I think the first glass didn't touch the sides at this point, anyway we had a nice meal and got to relax and enjoy the afternoon. We had fish and chips for tea and a dessert I had made Saturday and then it was into ironing and folding washing. I really can't escape it for 1 day. LOL.

Keelan is going extremely well with his Soccer, the team has won their last 2 games and he plays really well for his first year in Comp. It was pouring rain, thunder and lightening the whole game but they came through 6-3. In between watching I was running Trin to dancing and buying a couple of umbrellas so we could stand in the pouring rain to watch them. Rainee had a sore throat, sneezes and sniffles this morning so I kept her home, she really probably could have gone to school but at least she has had fun playing with Zay today. That's about it for now. Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Looks like you were busy at Stamp Camp - great layouts!
You know sometimes change is a good thing so maybe the ones about to happen in your life will be for the better.
I'm glad you finally got to enjoy your Mother's Day.
Take Care
Sharon xxx


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers