Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum.



Happy Birthday Mum, hope you have a great Day. Sorry we can't be there to celebrate it with you.

Seeing as it is Mum's Birthday and Mother's Day in a few Days I would just like to have a bit of a heartfelt chat about Mum. This Special Lady has been the backbone of my life, my ALL is owed to her, never a day goes by without her being in my thoughts and heart no matter how far apart we have lived at times, she has always had an ultimate goal in her life since having Children and that was to love them all equally and give them the best life she could possibly provide for us no matter how much that meant she went without, she is the most generous, heartfelt loving person you would ever hope to meet and welcomes anyone who ever comes to her doorstep and they sure leave her presence all the better for it. I think God had a special role for Mum and that was to be a Nurse, which she has excelled at being wherever she has worked, a nurturer and healer by nature she certainly applies that in her daily life.

To me personally she has been the Sister I never had and my best friend forever, we just have such a close bond that has been with us forever and she has always allowed me to make my mistakes and stood by me, she is the best cook, Nana and Mum I could have ever wished for, I am eternally grateful to God for allowing me to be her Daughter. Mum has devoted herself to her Children since they were born, always supporting the schools we attended, jumping on committees when they needed someone, fundraising for schools, covering books, cooking and making crafts for the school fetes, helping her sick Parents, working Part time and yet she seemed to be there whenever we needed her, I don't know how she did it but she did and to me she excelled at being our Mum and being Dad's wife for 42 years. Living so far away really gets to me at times, I would dearly love to see her daily but she is now having time to enjoy her Card making and patchwork and she has well and truly waited a long time for life to be about her and it means we have a great time together when we do get together.

I hope she feels special today as she sure deserves to it. Love you with all my Heart and Soul Mum.
Take care
Trace.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janine said...

Wooo hooo- Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day to Trace's Mum!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers