Sunday, May 25, 2008

Well Done Kiddos

It's been another busy week or should I say a much busier week considering I am doing it all on my own these days. We are adjusting to life without Tim which seems some days are better than others.

Friday at assembly Keelan received a Certificate of Achievement which was great as it seems he has started to settle into Year 7 more now and is showing a desire to improve his work in all areas. Well done Keelan, Yippee. Rainee also received one for her care and concern for classmates. Well done Rainee, I am very proud of you both.

Keelan also got his picture taken with the Principal and 3 other students explaining how we are having an important week coming up with church hosting the World Youth Day Cross and Icon of Mary which featured in our Local newspaper this week.

Yesterday at Soccer Keelan played a great game until he was winded in the second half playing Goalie position, poor Keelan it really dampened a great game he was doing really well spurred on by the fact his Dad had come to watch him, I had just gone to drop Trin off at dancing when that incident happened but he went back on field again once he felt better. They won again, Woohoo, they have won 3 out of their 4 games now so they are going really well. Then to top off his week he won best player of the day and got a certificate, so that topped a pretty fab week for him.

Last night we went to my Girlfriends for tea and her Sister who I have not seen in years was staying with her, it was so great to reminisce about our past social life and how much fun we used to have, we had a yummo tea which was Seafood Marinara and then we came home the kids got changed and I made them milos and then into bed. They were asleep before their head hit the pillow.

This morning we went to Church and that was a handful, we managed to get ready and to church in time but after the first 10 mins Zay was very bored and annoying and I pretty much spent most of the time fighting a loosing battle against trying to keep him settled, he annoyed Keelan pretty much the whole time and I felt sorry for the people around us at times he was such a fidget. Trinity flat out told me it was boring and if your kiddos could show you up for a bad parent they pretty much did their optimum. hmm don't know if I can go through that experience again, not enjoyable for anyone concerned. Today has pretty much been a blah day for me since Church, Trin, Rainee and Zaylan have just been plain darn horrid and of course I have had lots to do so that has made it even more unpleasant but I hope when we arise tomorrow morning it will be a better day, I am sure over today. Keelan is playing with a mate so he has thankfully got out for a break from this, he gets just as fed up of it as I do at times. They are off to bed early tonight that is for sure.
Take care
Trace.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hey there- just checking in to make sure things are going okay- you haven't blogged for a while!!!


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers