Monday, November 24, 2008

Making family time count.

Hi
I seem to be failing at getting back into blogging regularly and scrapping but I am not going to stress, it will happen again when time permits. I have finished a canvas for Trin's room, only have to take a pic of it now and then Rainee wants one too and I suppose the boys will want one also, will have to try and do some layouts in between as any spare time I grabbed last week was spent on the canvas and that took a lot of time.

So the weekend was busy again although Tim had Saturday off for a change, and that was great as I thought I had the day committed to dancing rehearsals but it was drop them off and pick them up phew gave me time to come home and get things done. Saturday arvo my Girlfriend picked me up and we met 2 old school friends in town, one we had not seen since we left school, it was so much fun to go out with the girls for the arvo and be Tracey and not just Mum, the kids were a bit miffed about me leaving them for a few hours they really dont have me go missing at all these days but they were happy to see me home and were very happy that I enjoyed myself. Rainee spent most of the time relaxing in my bedroom funny chick, I think she felt close to me by being there, listening to my music and reading books.

Sunday was Surf club and we packed a picnic as it was at a different beach, we headed down there and the weather was not the best but it cleared between little light showers and seeing as the kids dont mind a few light showers while swimming we decided to stay, my girlfriend and her kids stayed with us and we had a great day, the kids wore themselves out, Keen and I got to have a walk up the beach it felt like holidays, we are so lucky to have this at our door steps, wonderful beaches that are kid friendly. Keelan had a mate stay with us so they had Zay wondering around with them he totally loved that. He loves the older boys. Trin is getting so game in the water, she got dumped by a few little waves but that didn't scare her, she is such a water baby like me and so game, my heart was in my mouth a few times watching her, I am amazed how much she is learning this year and how great she has got in the water.

Degressing a bit but Friday night they had Trystars and their first little comp of swim and run. Trin did really well, but Keelan struggled, he was really worn out from the swim in choppy weather and the distance was the longest he has swum in the ocean so far but he pulled out after first run lap as he struggled to get his breath. He has just got over this sinus infection and I think it really has knocked him more than he realises. But it is all training for his triathlon coming up and he needs to get as much in as he can. No matter what they just make me so proud for giving it a go.

Today Tim came home early so we shot off to our neighbouring town and did some shopping, I need to find something nice to wear to my upcoming school reunion but was really disappointed that I found nothing I loved, I have to try it on and see what I think as I really didnt have time to try it all in the shop, I really hope something I have will look decent. Then the shoes oh boy thats another story, no definates found there either. Mind you with the extra condition I am carrying around nothing would look decent. Lost my mojo and willpower at the moment, how cruel is that. LOL. Christmas shopping is nearly finished boy it takes it out of you being in busy shops trying to rack the brains on what to buy, thank goodness I have nearly completed it then I want to stay right away from the shops for a good while.
Well better go, take care, Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers