Monday, December 01, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Well today this house has taken on the flavour of Christmas, yes the Chrissy tree is out the shed for another year, the wreath is on the front door and after a lengthy trip to Bunnings with Zay and Hubby, the outside of the house is looking like Christmas with lights up and they have been on. The kids are so excited they found it hard to get to sleep, as it is sinking in now that Christmas is just around the corner.

I was so happy that my list was getting smaller but in a matter of days it has grown again, it seems I am not destined to be as organised as I would like to be but hey there is nothing like chasing your tail. Trin has a pirate day planned for school on Friday so I have the costume for her, picked up a bargain on Saturday morning at toyworld as they are clearing out their costumes, beauuutttty, they are off to the park and will play pirate games etc. Her dancing rehearsals are going well but she has nearly sprained her ankles lately, 1 on Friday and the other today, so I am trying with all my might to keep her contained. I now have to glitter one costume and find a hip hop costume on Wednesday when I am going with a girlfriend to our nearest regional centre to shop. Hope to find more variety. Today she was getting worked up about not wearing stockings as she is getting teased by a boy in her class about her hairy legs, plleaaazzzz she is 7, give her a break, she was getting really worked up about it so I had to get the dance tights for her concert out and let her wear them and have replaced them this arvo. All this just adds to the cost but I dont want him to pull her esteem right down, even driving there she was fussing about a hair that had stuck through the tights, far out poor chick, I just told her he is certainly not Mr Perfect so ignore his comments. We got called in to be an audience and watch their hip hop dance for the concert, it will be so awesome on stage, they did a really great job today and I am proud of Trin, she has picked up hip hop really quick.

So life is really flat out here for the next 2 weeks and more things roll home each day tying up some more time, Rainee had back to back birthday parties on Saturday and she has come home today with another, Trin has full dress and dance rehearsal on Saturday, Keelan has his Triathalon on Saturday and then he has to get ready and fly straight off to a birthday sleepover well camp out really on a farm for a survivor birthday party. Trin has photos in costume on Sunday and Keelan has to be picked up later and we have been invited to catch up for Christmas drinks. I am glad Tim has a couple of early days home during the week as this is when we need to get extra things done here. I can see that I will have to get lots of things organised earlier next year as it just gets too hard trying to fit everything in now. 4 Sleeps till Nana arrives, boy we can't wait to see her, it has been 7 weeks since we seen her and Dad arrives next week, thank goodness Mum can step in for me with the dancing or I would not be able to make the reunion. I will really enjoy her company for the next week, seems it gets longer between seeing each other all the time, Zay is just bursting to have Nana and Grandad here. I will need a load of tissues next Thursday when Keelan has his Graduation Mass, I can't believe Primary school is over for my first born. Well best be off to bed, Trin has a little prayer morning for Parents first up in the morning so I have to be organised.
Take care
Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers