Friday, November 14, 2008

Warning Shopaholic Bandit.

This little dude is a shopaholic like his Mother, he is the best companion to take shopping, loves checking out things and chooses wisely, takes his time to make sure the purchase is just what he is looking for. The fact that I may be Christmas shopping for other kids means nothing to this little guy, as long as he can walk out with a few little purchases of his choice everything is honky dorey, but he doesn't scream the shop down if I say no, he will take that on the chin and move on no probs at all, the perfect shopping companion. The last 2 days I have been getting some christmas shopping done that requires some thought, I would have to say I am nearly done, especially with the nieces and nephews, but I need to put more thought into my guys, I want to keep it simple but I have been finding so many nice little trinkets around that are hard to resist so I have a fear of overdoing it again. Time to put the thinking cap on and put exactly down on paper what I want to get now or it will get out of hand.

This afternoon Trin and Keelan had their 1st session of Trystars, they did really well lots of running and swimming. I am so proud of these 2, they will give things a go and that's all I ask, we have only 2 days a week now with nothing on after school and the rest is covered but I would rather they be busy and getting fit then sitting around at home being bored. The reason I joined them up for Trystars is because Keelan is competing in a kids Triathlon on the 6th December and this is a way for them to be coached by the right people rather than him trying to train by himself. It was wonderful to be down the beach late this arvo, I think it will do us all good to be by the ocean Friday and Sunday with Surf club. I really admire these fit athletes that give up there time for the kids. If I could only be half as fit as them!!! We purchased a bike rack for the back of the car today so we can put the bikes on and get them to training. Rainee is doing Surf club this year so I am wrapped, she has not wanted to do anything up to now and she watched the first week and then decided that she was going to join, she loves it, she is doing really well and Trin has matured so much, she listens and joins in so well this year. Its all good!!!
These pics are off my iphone, we took them to their favourite ice cream shop a couple of Sunday's ago and they had to show us how much they were enjoying their ice cream. Plus it has been a while since I got a pic of the 4 of them together.


Well that's about it, another weekend of Dancing tomorrow and Surf club Sunday, not much of a sleep in but I guess we are living life to the full. Have a great weekend, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers