Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's not hectic, it's insane!!

Life is just too full on for my liking ATM, I don't have time to stop and smell the roses or any such nicety that may take my fancy. Today I needed to be in 3 places at 11am, 1 was doing a favour for a friend and picking up her Daughter from Netball, the other was picking up Trin from Dancing and Rainee had a Birthday party to be delivered to and Keelan who also needed to be 30 mins away in another town at 11am thankfully got a lift with the friends Daughter I picked up, phew if you imagine a ping pong ball going back and forth that was pretty much me with other kids in tow the whole time. First delivery started at 9.40am and the car finally rested for the day at home at 3.30pm. In between going in and out I did 4 loads of washing, fed kids, created cards with kids, played musical chairs, musical bobs and statues while the girls had their friend over.

Last night my girlfriend and 2 of her kids came for drinks, nibblies and tea and lucky I didn't have a big night as I would not have got through today at all.

I am finding that I am in a whirlpool of emotion over Tim working away. Some days I love it, other days I hate it with a passion and I can't help think how much our life has changed since leaving the farm and it is not for the better. Tim has had to increase work hours with every job he has had since moving here, so not what we thought we would be faced with when we made the change and to say our family life has suffered for it is definitely the understatement of the century, Zay is really going through a testing stage and the other kids are over him ATM, they are so short with him and have no patience which is really testing my patience. I really do realise when you are raising children that Family support is just the biggest blessing you could have or in the absence of that most definitely the Parents have to be able to work together as a team to make the family life flow, both of these I lack big time.

Keelan's team won 11-0 today, they played a new team for this year so the coach used it as an opportunity to put them in all different positions to see how they played. Geoff met Keelan at the game and did our turn of line duty so that was great. Well I am going to put this miserable tired old self to bed and hopefully I will be ready for another huge day tomorrow, I have a 2 hour round trip with the kids to pick Keelan up in the arvo and Rome and a mountain of ironing to do before that. Life is never dull but no wonder I never have any creations to display.
Take care, Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers