Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy, busy, crazy, busy.

Just what the title of this post says it is crazy, busy around here and will only get worse for the rest of the year, we have had a few weeks of decisions regarding a Swimming pool and glad to say I can wipe that one off the slate, pool picked, deposit paid, its a goooa, last week the plumbers were here moving pipes which will be in the way of the pool so I now have a sandy backyard which will only get worse, silly me thought the kids wouldn't really go out there with the backyard upside down, where did that thought come from??? Of course they are out there in it, up it and as you guessed it the sand is pretty much in all those places on them. eeekkk.

I kept telling myself as I steam mopped the floor today that this time next year it will all be done. That includes renovations also, we are adding another 4 bedrooms and kids room and laundry, toilet and shower. At this stage we are looking at going UP, for the kids bedrooms then I will take one of the existing bedrooms for a scrap/office, Tim will get my existing office for his long awaited and longed for Theatre room, I will have 1 spare room and Keelan's room now will be part of the kids room to come with a hole in the wall out to the extentions. Now this is at this stage as the builder is yet to come back and drop the bombshell on what she will all cost but one way or another changes are coming.

So in about 4 weeks the spa will be out and a pool will be in it's place. So exciting. It did take weeks however to come to a concrete decision about what we wanted and what colour, changed my mind about 4 times. But glad that is all done and dusted.

I have been scapping since the retreat, I finished my class layouts and on Sunday was invited to visit with Kareena and some of her scrapping Ladies for 5 hours at the Scrappy Cow. Had a blast, such fun ladies, lots of laughs and plenty of creativity, hoping to make it a monthly thing which will be great. Normally my Sunday's are pretty full on with house stuff so it was nice to break out of that rut and go and be me for a while. Will share layouts soon, did 3 and need to finish off a couple of things on one of them.

Keelan has been helping Tim in a major way with all the moving of plants and retic repairs in the back yard so that has been unreal, left me to continue with my stuff. Cleaned up the house today and baked 2 cakes which smell yummo right now, ohh hot cake!!! The house is clean till the kids burst through the door soon and I am guessing the cakes will be missing many pieces, the poor cupboard has been bare lately so the kids will love coming home to fresh cake.

Other than that not a lot else, life is gooood, very exciting finally being able to have the house changed to suit us and the growing kids, we will have a house to suit the coming teenage years right through to our retirement, oh what a feeling, nothing tops the mood around here right now that is for sure.

Take care, Trace.

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers