Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday tomorrow Angel.

This little Belle turns 6 tomorrow and she is just an awesome kid, thoughtful, caring, loving and a pleasure to have in your company. I wish her the best for her Birthday tomorrow and know she will be glowing from start to finish, she cherishes her Birthdays like no other.

This afternoon we have iced 30 cupcakes for her class and teachers to take tomorrow as well as plenty for this household and she has planned her Birthday tea and cake with the family.

With the kids back at school today I have been working up a sweat big time, cleaning bathrooms, floors, washing galore which finally could go out on the big line and get dry today, yippee, and then folding and putting it all away as well as making Pumpkin soup, cleaning out the fridge, curry for tea and about 70 cupcakes, not a bad effort if I say so myself. It was lovely to have our routine back after a very enjoyable break with school holidays, I was busy all day so I had time with the kids to hear about their day after school. I must say with sibling rivalry being in full force at times this past week the stillness in the house was very welcomed. I plan to get on top of things around here this week and then spend some time scrapping once everything is caught up in my nice clean office which is staying pretty decent so far. Well must go and get some kids to bed.
Take care, Trace.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:


About Me

I am wife to Tim and SAHM to four kids. Love scrapbooking with a passion as it captures colour, love and beauty and expression all in a layout. Love Coffee, chocolate and lazy days with the Family.

Followers